Monday, September 12, 2022

Rebuking the swallowers

 


Let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end,but establish the just

God is with the generation of righeous.My enemies are in great fear

Let the mouth of the swallowers be closed in Jesus name

It will be well with me because I will eat the fruit of my work.

The scepter of the wicked will not rest on the land allotted to the righteous

Let every attack of demons against my life be swallowed up

God will help the children of the righteous and rescue them from all evils.

Let everything that the enemy swallowed up come forth in Jesus name

Let all curses and negative words spoken against my life and my children's life be swallowed up

Let all assignments of hell against my life be swallowed up.

Let  assignement and purpose in my life be not swallowed up

Let all lying lips about the righteous be swallowed up


No comments:

Post a Comment