Saturday, September 24, 2022

I AM the Promise



I AM God ,who gives you visions

I AM God ,who reveals his form

I AM  the God who speaks through dreams

I AM the seven spirits,and they are me

I AM God of those who are growing weary

I AM always with you ,wherever you are

I AM coming quickly

I AM the sole-key giver of heaven

I AM the precision of my scripture

I AM the healing you seek

I AM the architect of the last days

I AM ,and you shall know my names

I AM life's guarantor of joy and health

I AM God,My secrets are with those who fear me

I AM the Lord,I do not change

I AM God,who shows you things to come

I AM He who leads you in the paths of righteousness

I AM returning

I AM waiting on you

I AM coming on the white horse

I AM He who places your tears in My bottle ,in My book

I AM the Lord the fear of me is a fountain of life

I AM God,who leads you to prophecy

I AM God,and I want you to believe in me

I AM God,who will be found by those who seek Me with all

 their heart and soul

I AM the soon-rending of the Heavens

I AM the soon coming king

I AM God who hears

I AM the Saviour who will come on the mount of Olives



No comments:

Post a Comment