Thursday, September 22, 2022

I AM the justice





 I AM the righteous judge of all creation

I AM with the generation of the righteous

I AM holy,pure and undefiled

I AM the witness on your behalf

I AM God: besides me there is no god

I AM the law

I AM the king of kings

I AM perfect knowledge

I AM the spirit of wisdom

I AM the divine judge of all things

I AM righteous

I AM judge of the living and the dead

I AM before whom every tongue will confess

I AM the Lord who loves righteousness

I AM to be feared above all gods

I AM he who sent Moses to deliver Israel

I AM my judgements

I AM God,and no one can reverse my acts

I AM the Lord who heals you

I AM God my testimony is sure

I AM God by whom all actions are weighed

I AM righteous, kings humble themselves before me

I AM God,my statutes rejoice the heart

I AM the unbiased,impartial judge

I AM God who makes unbreakable covenants with mankind

I AM God,my commandments enlightens the eyes

I AM God who refines you

I AM my ordinances




No comments:

Post a Comment