Friday, September 23, 2022

God of the eternity





 I AM one

 I AM the cornerstone

 I AM God ,there is no other

 I AM He who inhabits eternity

 I AM who I Am

 I AM the same every day

 I AM He who was ,and is,and is to come

 I AM omnipresent

 I AM God,whose eyes behold

 I AM God,ready to perform My word

 I AM :I never change

 I AM before the day was

 I AM the everlasting God

 I AM the Rock of Ages on which you stand

 I AM God,who knows all My works through eternity

 I AM the resurrection and the life

 I AM the self-sufficient,self-sustaining,self-creating one

 I AM God who simultaneously sees beginningand the end

 I AM the Alpha and the Omega

 I AM not of this world

 I AM thw Word ,which was in the beginning

 I AM three.in.one,equal and eternal

 I AM King forever and ever

 I AM ruler of both the night and the day

 I AM humanity's builder of faith through the ages

 I AM the uncaused,eternal,self-existent one

 I AMthe word of life,called the bible

 I AM I never change

 I AM all My names

 I AM Spirit

 I AM the first and last


No comments:

Post a Comment