Sunday, September 11, 2022

Attacking All Evils

 





Satan you are a loser and have lost the war in the heavens

Let all enemies that make war with the lamb be destroyed

God, thunder over all those enemies release your voice ,hail stones and coals of fire

I have pursued my enemies and overtaken them

I close doors to demonic and every evil spirit that would try to enter my life

I am your chosen one and you give me great deliverance

Let me walk ,talk in a perfect spirit

I command all the devils to now leave my children in the name of Ye

Antichrist spirits  I overcome because greater is he who is in me than he who is in the world

Let the hammer of wicked people be broken.

I break down all walls of  any Jericho in my life

Make the crooked places straight and the rough places smooth before me






No comments:

Post a Comment