Saturday, September 24, 2022

I AM the worrior

 




I AM the battle standard

I AM your mighty shield

 I AM He who drives out the wicked before you

I AM a warrior and a poet

 I AM your high tower

I AM omnipotent

 I AM master planner  of all nations and kingdoms

I AM he who cast out nations before you

 I AM God Almighty and infinite in strength

I AM the lion of the tribe of Juda

I AM the Supreme God,deliverer and possessor

I AM He who leads you for my name's sake

 I AM the Kingdom,the power,and the glory

I AM the commander of all Heaven's armies

 I AM the defender of those who believe in Me

I AM the lamb sitting on the throne

 I AM your victorious banner

I AM the defender of Israel

 I AM your sharp two-edged sword

I AM the Lord mighty in battle

 I AM your strength

I AM the enemy of the enemies of Israel

 I AM the fullness of greatness,power,glory,victory and majesty

I AM your battle cry

 I AM the Lord of Hosts

I AM He who annihilated Satan's plans

 I AM the spirit of might


No comments:

Post a Comment