Friday, September 23, 2022

God the reward





 I AM your exceedingly great reward

 I AM both the giver and the gift

 I AM God,who will answer you

 I AM the just rewarder of all who seek me

I AM the Spirit of liberty

 I AM from above

 I AM the fountain of life

 I AM the giver of great wisdom

 I AM he who teaches you to profit

 I AM the giver of abundant life

 I AM able to give you much more than this

 I AM God,who prepares a table for you in 

the prescence of your enemies

I AM the preparer of your place in heaven

 I AM He who anoints your head with oil

 I AM the source of all true wealth

 I AM moe than you can ask or think

 I AM the Maker of many mansions therein

 I AM the Holy Spirit who hovers over your life to bring higher order

 I AM the bridegroom returning to my bride

 I AM the inheritance of the levite

I AM the Sabbath restin the midst of two or three

 gathered in my name

 

No comments:

Post a Comment