Friday, September 23, 2022

I AM the Holy








 I AM God ,who divided the waters

 I AM the Root of Jesse

 I AM God,who turns water into wine

 I AM the Holy one of Israel

I AM the sacred shema of the ancients

 I AM understanding

 I AM God whose ways are perfect

 I AM God,whose rainbow is My everlasting covenant with you

 I AM the Creator of Israel

 I AM the guiding star at Jesus' birth

 I AM the God of Jerusalem,wherein is My name

 I AM He of whom all the prophets foretold

I AM the God of all knowledge

 I AM the Holy of Holies

 I AM God,who leads you into all truth

 I AM the Lord ,sitting on his throne

 I AM the Holy Spirit,who hovered over the chaos of this earth

 I AM the Lord God of Abraham,Isaac,and Jacob

 I AM the light of Genesis that was before light was

 I AM God,who formed the earth to be inhabited

I AM God ,who is joined to the eunuch

 

No comments:

Post a Comment