Thursday, September 22, 2022

God the shepherd

 

 




                      I AM your shepherd ,you shall not want

 I AM God in the stillness

 I AM interceding for you right now

 I AM your confidence

 I AM the dispeller of fear 

 I AM humanity's friend who sticks closer than a brother

 I AM compassion

 I AM the spirit of counsel

 I AM the true shepherd

 I AM there with you

 I AM God who strengthens you

 I AM the candle lighting your path

 I AM He who wipes away your tears

 I AM your peace and calm

 I AM the saving refuge of my anointed

 I AM near to those who have a broken heart

 I AM the Lord ,he who is joined with Me is one spirit with Me

 I AM your provider

 I AM love

 I AM the counselor ,Mighty God ,Everlasting Father

 I AM in the desert wilderness to be tender with you

 I AM with you and will keep you wherever you go


No comments:

Post a Comment