Saturday, September 24, 2022

I AM the creator






I AM the light of the world

 I AM God of the cherubim

I AM the God of all flesh

 I AM the Saviour of both the gentiles and the jews

 I AM invisible,yet all creation speaks of Me

 I AM your next breath

I AM the high and lifted up of all creation

 I AM Immanuel ,God with us

 I AM the foundation of the world

 I AM God,who makes you a sign to the unbelievers

I AM the outpoured Spirit on all flesh

 I AM He who rejoices with those who rejoice

 I AM ,and you are my witnesses

 I AM the creator of all that exists

I AM glorified in you

 I AM God of multiplication and reproduction

 I AM the exalted head above all

 I AM the God of the seraphim

I AM Jehovah ,that is my name

 I AM the vine

 I AM God,who is joined to the foreigner

 I AM God,who speaks face to face

I AM the Lord ,the fear of me is the beginning of wisdom

 I AM the artist from whom all artisans draw

 I AM God ,and all that is in heaven and earth is mine

 

No comments:

Post a Comment