Tuesday, April 16, 2024

God is fighting for a particular purpose

 





We are witnessing exciting events that happens in the world and also in our own life.The last couple of years were unreal for me personally due to a false case against me but God has been faithful and he sent the right people to help me at the right time and equipped me with an extraordinary strength to keep fighting for my son and for justice to be served to us.I felt like I couldn't even relax in this period because I am still resposible for the wellbeing of my son and want to encourage him in all ways online and offline until the truth comes out and justice be granted us and all the lying lips be exposed,judged and put to silence that speak evil against the righteous.

With God's continual help and our persistence for walking in the light and following the only way for abtaining the peace that passes understanding so is winning guaranteed so that others will be encouraged to follow the light and experience a life filled with joy in the midst of suffering and peace in the midst of the storm.


No comments:

Post a Comment