Sunday, January 29, 2023

Releasing His Holy Power



 

Release your glorious power Jesus against the enemy

Let power and might be released from your hand

Let me be amazed at your power

Let great power be released through your apostles

Release your powerful voice

Let me preach and teach with demonstration of 

the spirit and power

Let your power work in me

Let signs,wonders,and miracles be released through the power of the Holy Spirit.

Display awesome power that men will believe

Release your powerful angles on my behalf to fight my

 battles in the heavens 

I am strong in the Lord and in the power of his might

Cause the powers of darkness to submit to your power 

Release power and authority against all the demons I encounter in the name of Jesus




No comments:

Post a Comment