Monday, January 30, 2023

I'm Walking In Victory


 

I am victorious in life 

I am more than a conqueror 

I'm a world overcomer

I overcome by the blood of the lamb and the word of my testimony

 Faith is the victory that overcomes the world

The favor of God Surrounds me like a shield .

I have the favour in the sight of all men 

God goes before me making the crooked places straight and opening doors that no man can shut

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.I am in right standing with God 

I am accepted in the beloved 

God loves me and nothing can separate me from his love

I am sanctified ,consecrated and separated from the world 

I am strong in the Lord and the power of his might 

I am empowered through my union with him

I am anointed  

I have been created by God to prosper and make a difference in this world

I am a success 

I am the head 

I am above only

I am highly blessedI am being transformed by the renewing of my mind

I am meditating in the word day and night 

making my way prosperous and dealing wisely in all the

 affairs of my life.

I let the peace of God rule in my heart

I let the word of God dwell in me richly

The Lord is my Shepherd and I do not want 

My God supplies all my need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus

I am a tither and the windows of heaven are open over my life

The blessings of Yah are overtaking me 

No weapon formed against me shall prosper

I tread upon serpents and scorpions and over all the works of the enemy and nothing shall by any means hurt me.I take the shield of faith and I quench every fiery dart of wiched one

Greater is he who is in me than he who is in the world

I am reigning in life as a king.I can do all things through Christ which strengethns me

I am blessing the world with rich ,valuable,potent resources God has placed within me

I am not settling for less

I am only accepting the very best and the perfect will of God

Now thanks be unto God ,who always causes me to triumph in Christ in Jesus name ,Amen.





No comments:

Post a Comment