Sunday, March 10, 2024

Entering into the new

 



As we entered 2024 I really have experienced a very huge difference and shift from the years before.This year I wanted to do  things differently and wait a while before prophesying publicly what God has shown me privately ,but to my big surprise this year turned out to be one of the best years compared to the last years which were characterized with enormous heaviness and intense spiritual warfare.God showed me that enough is enough and that he is going to use us to shift things as we come into agreement with his plans and standards to correct things in relationships,society,business and church .In addition things that are considered acceptable but they are against his will and plan for individuals and nations we can make them unacceptable so we and our society will enjoy his blessings spiritually and materially as he intends us to enjoy.Personally I have experienced a huge shift starting this year and I got new revelations,strength,and renewal in many aspects of my life so that I can continue to carry on preaching and reaching the new generation with the good news of the gospel and transform lives so more souls can be saved to cross to the kingdom of light.

I love the bible verse that says 

All things work together for the good for those who love the Lord

 who are called according to his purpose.Although I went through the toughest time in my life in the last years but I can see clearly how God has used this challenging situation to bring revival in my local church and the body of Christ in other parts of the world.

I had for the first time to speak publicly about a private problem and share how God worked miracles in this difficult situation and although this decision was not easy to make but I made it to benefit others about the difference we experience from having Jesus in our life in bad times.I will continue to share these details and my testimony because I am convinced now that with God working in our life we can not have a private life like the others who do not have God in their life.The bible is full of bible verses about declaring his wonders and acts to other people because sharing our testimony encourages others and elevates the level of their faith.

Jesus did not have a private life and that is why we can know about all the miracles that he has done and as followers of him we must share the good things he does with us and through us and ask for wisdom to know which stuff we should keep private.

No comments:

Post a Comment