Sunday, February 21, 2021

God’s Gift Of Health


More than any other year there was focus on health and sickness in the past year and people all around the world were affected directly or in directly by the pandemic.

I was thinking in the past few days about how God has blessed me with supernatural health from my childhood till now whereas people who are younger than me and older have been cursed with many serious illnesses.

In school and later in university I was the only student that showed up everyday except for Christmas and Easter vacations.

This didn’t change later , I enjoyed excellent health that enabled me to work ,travel , be active on social media for years and take perfect care of my children all the time on my own even when I was “ married” and full responsibility after divorce.

People may give credit to genes or environmental factors that are also important.

For me as a child I didn’t think too much about health ,but when I became an adult I became more aware of this subject especially when I saw some friends suffer from different types of sicknesses.

I knew that God has given me this gift ,but I didn’t have a biblical insight about it.

When I discovered the importance of the Holy communion and the supernatural power that comes with it , I realized that this could be one of the reasons since I attended church and took the holy communion on regular basis .

The other most significant reason I found from the Bible is God’s promise to those who love him and serve him from their heart , his promise to them is to bless them and take away sickness from among them.

I enjoy telling people about the true Jesus who I think I have spent much  time with him than any other person in this generation and that increased the anointing on my life tremendously , with it comes supernatural power and health.

The last few years my enemies on social media increased proporionately to the anointing and they have spread all kinds of lies about me including serious sicknesses.

The worst enemies are people who call themselves christians eventhough they act the devil.

I have learned this long time ago that all fake people and particularly christians don't feel comfortable around me because the anointing on me exposes them and they can't deceive others anymore.

When I disappear from social media it is for either lack of support or working on new projects not because of health issues.

Jesus prohibits us from preaching the gospel to people who refuse to listen and he commands us to leave and even shake the dust from your sandals that belong to that place before leaving and wait for God's judgement on that place for rejecting him through his messangers.

I preach the real Jesus and his kingdom which is greatly opposed by religious and fake christians ,but God want this message out quickly because the deception in the church and outside the church is huge.

If you are struggeling with any kind of sickness consider the things I mentioned about taking the holy communion , spending time with Jesus daily , searching for his health promises in the bible ,praying about them  and eating healthy stuff which will keep you healthy.



No comments:

Post a Comment