Thursday, November 3, 2022

God Of Sacrifice







 I AM the Christ

 I AM worthy to open and the read the scroll

 I AM your sanctification

 I AM Gods Son ,sent to be seen face to face

I AM the blood atonement

 I AM the bread of life 

 I AM your righteousness

 I AM Noahs ark in a world still filled with sin

 I AM the wine and the bread

 I AM He who left heaven for you

 I AM etenally blind to what Ive forgiven

 I AM He blots out your transgressions

I AM supplication

 I AM the God of your salvation

 I AM tha way ,the truth and the life

 I AM outside the camp ,come to me

 I AM who rescues those with a contrite spirit

 I AM the keeper of the keys to hades and death

 I AM the Yom Kippur offering to expiate all sins

 I AM the only door to the father

I AM the eternal sacrifice

 I AM alive forevermore

 I AM the blood that cleanses you from all sin

 

No comments:

Post a Comment