Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Death had no power on Jesus




How can A God die?


This is one of the most asked questions by non believers. 

Therefore I want to answer this question directly and simply here because unfortunately most christians and even pastors don't give a clear and convincing answer to this question.

Jesus was a sinless man according to the bible and  for death to have power over him  Jesus had to have sin in his life  : "The wages of sin is death" , so death didn't have the legal right to take his life away.



That's why Jesus said " No one takes it(my life) from me ,but I lay it down of my own accord.I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again .This command I received from my Father".

So he layed his life down volunteerly for only 3 days to complete his redemption mission , win over Satan and release the souls of those who died in the Lord before his first coming.

Jesus is the only man born in this world who has power over death and whoever believes in him will have the same authority and the eternal kind of life.



No comments:

Post a Comment