Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Promises for: Joy in the LORD


  • Ps. 43:4 "Then will I go unto the altar of God, unto God my Exceeding Joy: yea, upon the harp will I praise Thee, O God my God."
  • Neh. 8:10 "The joy of the LORD is your strength."
  • Ps. 36:8 "They shall be abundantly satisfied with the fatness of Thy House, and Thou shalt make them drink of the river of Thy pleasures."
  • Neh. 12:43 "Also that day they offered great sacrifices, and rejoiced: for God had made them rejoice with great joy: the wives also and the children rejoiced: so that the joy of Jerusalem was heard even afar off."
  • Job 33:26 "He shall pray unto God, and he will be favourable unto Him: and he shall see His face with joy: for He will render unto man His righteousness."
  • Ps. 21:1 "The king shall joy in Thy strength, O LORD; and in Thy salvation how greatly shall he rejoice!"
  • Ps. 27:6 "And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in His Tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the LORD."
  • Ps. 30:5 "For His anger endureth but a moment; in His favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning."
  • Ps. 32:11 "Be glad in the LORD, and rejoice, ye righteous: and shout for joy, all ye that are upright in heart." [Command to be joyful]
  • Ps. 51:12 "Restore unto me the joy of Thy salvation, and uphold me with Thy free Spirit."
  • Is. 35:10 "And the ransomed of the LORD shall return, and come to Zion with songs and Everlasting Joy upon their headsthey shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away."
  • Ps. 35:27 "Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favour My righteous cause: yea, let them say continually, Let the LORD be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of His servant."
  • Ps. 42:4 "I went with them to the house of God, with the voice of joy and praise, with a multitude that kept holy day."
  • Ps. 105:43 "And He brought forth His people with joy, and His chosen with gladness."
  • Ps. 126:5 "They that sow in tears shall reap in joy."
  • Job 41:22 "In His neck remaineth strength, and sorrow is turned into joy before Him."
  • Ps. 5:11 "But let all those that put their trust in Thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because Thou defendest them: let them also that love Thy name be joyful in Thee."
  • Ps. 16:11 "Thou wilt show me the path of life: in Thy presence is fulness of joy; at Thy right hand there are pleasures forevermore."

No comments:

Post a Comment